We love to tell stories of great people!
Find out more about our Artisans and feel free
to contact them directly for special requests!
We all love creative challenges! 🙂
- Heart Of Europe CandlesEmma lives in Belgium and she is an intrepreter for European Institutions. Her roots are from Czech Republic but she mostly translates Spanish 🙂 For her new candles brand HeartOfEuropeCandles, she put a lot of efforts to make it the best possible way.
- Mia’s CraftsMia’s Crafts is a brand created recently by Mariem. She is our next winner of #HANDIEUchallenge who has joined us also on our platform. She comes from Tunisia, traveled a lot in her life, and since last year she lives in Krakow in Poland. By profession she works in IT area which I was really impressed by and happy to see more women in tech! 🙂
- manu propriamanu propria brand was created by Renata not so long time ago and the name comes from Latin meaning “with my own hand”. She is inspired by natural materials, music, other handcrafts and literature. A real artisctic soul full of empathy and open to people.
- Xuxa HandmadeXuxa Handmade is a brand of two childhood friends Zuza and Ania, who after many years were joined by an even more common passion for crocheting 😊 Both girls are happy mums and dog lovers – each of them has two sheepdogs 😀
- WildleatherPaweł lives in Podlasie in Poland. Privately, he is a husband and father of two wonderful boys. Professionally, a designer and manufacturer of men’s leather products.
- MiikadoMiiKADO was created on the basis of the streetwear brand OMG founded by Mirella in 2013, which was originally intended to promote the DIY concept. Painting appeared over time, she came up with the idea when she decided that she would like to combine fashion and her long-standing passion for drawing.
- Crochet PunchCrochet Punch is a brand created by a couple: Anna and Peter. At Crochet Punch, you will find unique decorations for the children’s rooms and more. Handmade carpets and pillows that will make your place more comfortable. They use the highest quality materials for the creattions. When creating, they put their hearts into the work and take care of every detail so that you are satisfied.
Simona usually knits any possible time - while watching a movie, travelling and lately even while sitting in videocalls during long lockdowns 🙂 She loves the satisfaction to see a piece taking shape.
Hanna fell in love with handcrafting when she was a kid – she claims herself that she’s been creating ‘something’ since she was 5!!! Hanna specializes in creating colorful, original and BEAUTIFUL jewelry. Does anyone have any doubts why she called her shop ‘Harika’, which in Turkish means ‘wonderful’? 😊
Anna and Piotr share passion for music. He loves also photography, she spends time crocheting 🙂 He is a truck driver and she used to work as a manager for years. Now, they build a business to give smile to little ones with cute kids room decor 🙂